Canton Day Care Center serves families of children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old. We provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment that allows children to grow, discover, and learn through a variety of age and developmentally appropriate experiences. As a caring parent, we understand that you want the best for your child. Our Center not only loves and encourages the children, but fosters their social, cognitive, and motor development to provide them with an overwhelming positive daycare experience.
NEW HOURS: 7:15am – 5:30pm
With the uncertainty of these times, we want those of you in need of child care know that we are open. We assure you that we have made all the necessary changes as recommended by the Department of Health, and more, to insure everyone stays healthy.
- Staff are greeting the children at the main entrance and taking their temperature. Any child with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home and must remain home until fever free for 24 hours without medicine.
- Only the children and staff will be allowed to enter the building. There will be a parent/staff handoff of the child at the beginning and end of the day.
- Staff will also have their temperature taken upon arriving to work and will be required to wear a mask throughout the day. All children ages 3-12 years of age wear masks.
- Temperatures are taken again before the children and staff leave the center.
- We know the importance of handwashing with the virus and assure you that the children and staff are diligently washing their hands through out the day.
- We are disinfecting all spaces in the Center throughout the day.
- We are not participating in any inter-generational activities.
For more information see the Center’s website at www.cantondaycare.org or contact Nancy Addison at 315-379-1829.
Why Canton Day Care Center?
CDCC is an incredibly dependable child care option. We are open 7:30am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, year round, on most holidays, and through inclement weather and snow days. We also highly value security. Our Center is regulated by the State of New York Office of Child and Family Services, giving parents peace of mind and the ability to focus at work rather than be worried about their children. Canton Day Care Center is flexible, and works hard to accommodate the child care needs of our parents. We offer full-time and part-time care, as well as an after-school program for school-aged children. Because we operate independently and are open to the public regardless of employer or income level, our Center is accessible.
We’ve launched a fundraising campaign to help expand the Center! Please consider a gift to support the Center’s future. Visit our giving page to make a tax-deductible contribution and learn more about the project. We appreciate your support!